We're committed to making our website equally accessible to all users, to help in this we aim to make our website compliant with W3C's web content accessibility guidelines to AA level.
Our site is coded so you can easily change the appearance of text, fonts or background colours.
For information about customising your browser, see the W3C Guideline pages.
If you have any questions about our website, feel free to get in touch using our contact form and send your comments to the digital team.
Design - how we've tried to help
- Page layouts are clear and used consistently
- Colours chosen to be contrasting and not disadvantage those with colour blindness
- The site responds to the device you are using to give you the best user experience
- Text is encoded so it can easily be resized
- Images include an alternative text desciption
- Links to external websites and downloadable files will open in a new browser window or tab, allowing you to switch between content easily
- All downloads are in PDF format
These just highlight some of the considerations we take when designing our sites.
Top ensure we maintain these standards we are working towards "Investors in Diversity" status.
Better places , every day. Where you live and online