Quantity Surveying and Commercial Graduates
Quantity Surveying and Commercial Graduates are an integral part of any commercial team. We need talented people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic and have a fresh perspective, to help us grow our business.
From day one, you’ll be involved in essential tasks such as valuing works as well as gathering and providing records to substantiate cost. You may also get to help us bid for new work, gaining valuable business development experience.
At the end of the programme, you could progress into an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Commercial Manager role, with the goal of working towards a fully qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor or Principal Commercial Manager.
We will provide you with the right environment to grow professionally and personally in order to achieve your career ambitions and support you to gain a professional qualification through a Professional Institution.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree in the relevant technical discipline
- Previous technical / industry experience
- Strong analytical, written, communication and presentation skills
- Good project management and co-ordination skills
- MS Office skills
You’ll need to be:
- Organised and self-motivated with the drive to achieve continuous improvement targets
- Passionate about progressing your career and developing within your technical discipline
- Enthusiastic about embracing and taking part in career development initiatives
- Keen to develop your existing skills and acquire new ones
- Able to work independently and in a team environment with a dedicated approach to meeting project deadlines
- Commercially aware
- Eligible to work and live permanently in the UK
How to apply
Applications to our Graduate Development Programme are open all year round and vacancies are advertised here along with a list of our currently available roles. To find more information, select the role you are interested in and you will be given the option to apply. And the application process is simple. Just answer a few questions about yourself and upload your CV.
If there are no graduate vacancies in your chosen area, please sign up to our ‘Job Alerts’ so that we can tell you when they come up.