Our central functions form the backbone of our operations, keeping the business running successfully every day. As a Business Graduate you will play a key role in contributing to this.
We have Business Graduates working across all of central functions including; HR, IT, Procurement, Legal, Finance, Bidding, Marketing Communications and Health & Safety. If you have a background in (or are interested in), any of these business areas, the Business Graduate Programme could be for you.
You will receive a tailored development programme, exposure to key projects and senior business leaders, whilst gaining hands-on experience and business skills in order to grow your career. We will also support you to gain professional qualifications.
After the programme you will progress into a managerial role taking on more personal responsibility to help us grow our business.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline
- Previous technical/industry experience
- MS Office
- Strong analytical, written, communication and presentation skills
- Good project management and co-ordination skills
- Organised and self-motivated with the drive to achieve continuous improvement targets
- Passionate about progressing your career and developing within your technical discipline
- Enthusiastic about developing your career
- Keen to develop your existing skills and acquire new ones
- Able to work independently and in a team environment with a dedicated approach to meeting project deadlines
- Commercially aware
- Eligible to work and live permanently in the UK
How to apply
Applications to our Graduate Development Programme are open all year round and vacancies are advertised here along with a list of our currently available roles. To find more information, select the role you are interested in and you will be given the option to apply. We’ll ask you a series of questions and to upload your most recent CV.
If there are no graduate vacancies in your chosen area, please sign up to our ‘Job Alerts’ so that we can tell you when they come up.