We work with rail providers and train operating companies to keep their existing assets running as smoothly as possible. These clients include Network Rail, Transport for Greater Manchester, the London Underground and Docklands Light Railway for Transport for London.
We look after things like railway track, overhead lines, signalling systems, power supplies and security systems. We also work on some of the UK’s biggest rail projects like Crossrail and the electrification of the Great Western Main Line.
Working in partnership with Transport for Wales, KeolisAmey operates the Wales and Borders rail service and South Wales Metro. As well as creating new jobs and apprenticeship opportunities, we are upgrading the existing infrastructure and introducing new trains to significantly improve the passenger experience.
- 37 million passengers travel on DLR every year
- 69% improvement in lost customer hours on Jubilee, Piccadilly and Northern lines
- 9,300m plain line track replaced
- 44 million passenger journeys per year on the Manchester Metrolink
- £5bn transformation on the Transport for Wales, Wales and Borders rail network