Amey Secure Infrastructure is the leading organisation in Facilities and Estate Management. We look after thousands of assets on behalf of the client in secure environments. We transform the way our clients live, work and travel. We ensure clients optimise their assets through data analytics and intelligent management to maximise performance, minimise cost and manage risk.
As a long term and trusted partner, we have integrated the genuine world leading capability of our consulting business with our client facing teams to produce an operating environment where back office applications, asset management data and client and customer interfaces are integrated to enable greater client insight and better decision support.
We develop, manage and maintain a powerful digital platform that captures millions of data points on critical assets. Through intelligent analysis and a deep understanding of our client priorities developed through collaborative relationships, we use the data to optimise the performance of assets to inform better investment decisions and to manage risk profiles in a dynamic environment that offer real time management information in a format bespoke to the client organisation.
Manage our clients’ estates to ensure they are Covid-19 Secure and compliant, providing solutions to ensure they can adapt to new ways of working
- We coordinated the repatriation of over 100 service families from Nepal, Kenya and Africa at the beginning of the outbreak to ensure their safety back in the UK through the supply and readiness of military housing.
- We continued to keep the Defence Estate running through the pandemic, managing critical assets that are at the frontline for the defence of the UK. Also, we were quick to respond to the housing needs of those in the 50,000 military homes.
- As well as keeping the 60 prisons safe and compliant throughout Covid-19, we quickly built temporary prison cells across the prison’s estate to manage the risk of an outbreak.
- We received extensive praise from Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust for keeping their 21 sites operational throughout the pandemic.
- Our frontline workers continued to maintain schools across the UK to ensure they could remain open for the children of critical workers.
- Our teams in Scotland continued to provide free school meals to those entitled regardless of whether they were in school or not.