Supporting Birmingham Airport’s asset management objectives
Strategic Consulting undertook interviews and site-based investigations into asset management practice across Birmingham Airport. This was internally hosted and supported through encouragement of an open and honest forum.
Investigation and engagement included executive-level leadership engagement, both air-side and land-side, as well as technical and operational engagement.
- Collating a summary of the asset management practice across the organisation
- Touring and engaging with the organisation, giving a detailed level of understanding of operational processes
- Informal review through an objective perspective to proactively identify improvement opportunities
- Benchmarking against the international standard for Asset Management
- Building a plan for increasing maturity in asset management practice
- Drawing on the Strategic Consulting team's broader understanding of advanced asset management techniques