Data driven Consultants
With over 1,900 consultants, engineers and designers, Amey Consulting is one of the UK’s leading engineering consultancies, with a strong reputation for asset management and data led, sustainable infrastructure designs.
Amey Consulting is the UKs market leader in the application of data science and analytics in the infrastructure sector – working in partnership with major infrastructure clients such as Network Rail and Highways England to maximise their data to drive value and optimise network performance.
We have an opportunity to lead thinking around innovative data-led transport and infrastructure solutions, through drawing upon Amey’s unique position in consultancy, design, asset delivery and network operations.
Amey Consulting has continued to win work, both nationally and regionally, and pioneer innovations during the Covid-19 pandemic, supporting the Government’s mobility and ‘levelling up’ agendas. Recent successes include:
- Being appointed to Highways England £250m advisory framework as the leaders of a consortium.
- Winning a £45m Highways England contract to help transform the A66 Northern Trans-Pennine route.
- Trialling the UK’s first ‘beyond visual line of sight’ drone inspection as AmeyVTOL.
- Securing a new data science contract with Highways England.
- Joining a consortium to deliver Network Rail’s Intelligent Infrastructure programme.
- Winning the Transport Scotland South West Trunk Road maintenance and operation contract (with Transport Infrastructure at Amey).
- Winning a Coastal protection study for the Mumbles (Swansea City Council).
- Securing Swindon Borough Council Highways and Transport Professional Services Framework.