Health and Safety
In this section we ask that you review some of our health and safety policies and our code of ethics.
Keeping people safe every day
Health and Safety is our number one priority. We believe injuries are not inevitable, harm is not acceptable and risks are ours to manage.
- Our objective is to keep all of our 18,000 employees, the public, our suppliers, our customers and our partners safe every day.
- Our Target Zero campaign focuses on this – striving for zero harm in our daily business.
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA) awarded us Gold awards for our Consulting & Rail, Facilities Management, Utilities and Defence business units, as well as for our Fleet and Plant team.
- In the area of safety, we recognise success, share our learnings and promote personal responsibility.
- In 2013, we were selected as Investors in People Health and Safety champions and continue to support other companies to help them deliver their own continuous improvement in health and safety.
- We ask that you use the links to the right to view our key Health and Safety Policies and our Code of Ethics.
Amey Zero Code
Zero Code is our simple work code that highlights the key actions we must all take to protect ourselves and others from harm.