Science and Industry Museum 6th March 4.30-9pm
Join us at The Manchester Science and Industry Museum London for discussion, debate and networking. Address: Liverpool Rd, Manchester M3 4FP
If you have any questions regarding the event, or would like to bring along a colleague please contact email@example.com
16:30 Arrival and registration, drinks reception
17:00 Welcome by Asif Ghafoor, Managing Director, Amey Investments
- Introduction to Amey Investments
- Outline of the Green Paper key findings
- Purpose of the evening
17:10 Keynote: The future of infrastructure.
- Inspirational interview / presentation highlighting the way that the industry needs to change its relationship with customers and the public. With guest speakers.
17:30 Questions and discussion
17:45 Panel discussion: The UK industry perspective on infrastructure investment
Barry White, Chief Executive, Transport for the North followed by a panel discussion with:
- Darryl Murphy, Head of Infrastructure Debt, Aviva Investors
- David Poole, Procurement & Supply Chain Director, HS2
- Anna Round, Senior Research Fellow, IPPR North
- Sara Humber, Sara Humber, Programme Director, MIM 21st Century Schools
- Asif Ghafoor, Managing Director, Amey Investments
More information on all our panellists can be found here.
18:30 Summary of discussion, next steps, outline of Amey Investment’ role in the future discussion and close by Asif Ghafoor
18:45 Drinks reception
21:00 Event close