As a working Supervisor you will carry out and oversee the cleaning service within school environments.You will utilise your skills, knowledge and previous supervisory experience to ensure this service is carried out efficiently, safely and in a professional manner that matches and goes beyond the contractual commitments with our client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful and growing Facilities team working alongside a well-known high value client. You will only be required to work term time only of 42 weeks a year.
Location: Craigour Park Primary
Address: 100 Moredun Park Rd, Edinburgh EH17 7HL
What will your day look like?
You will be the point of contact for the Operations Manager, Head Teacher and the wider FM Team. A pivotal part of this role is responsibility for the cleaning of the school as well as supervising a team of cleaners providing a service to in general, classrooms, meeting rooms, assembly hall and offices.
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations
- Checking the work load of other cleaners
- Mobilising the team where necessary
- Stock Checks
- Weekly cleaning audits
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Have good attention to detail
- Driven to deliver a good standard
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Cleaning experience in a similar environment
- Have supervisory experience, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
You will be required to undergo our PVG check, this can take 1-3 weeks before you can start work – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.