Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation? An excellent opportunity to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe.
Location: Lumbertumbs Primary
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 15:30-18:00
Hours per week: 12.5
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the school’s classrooms, meeting rooms, assembly hall and offices
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
What do you need to be successful?
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Have cleaning experience, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
You will be required to undergo our enhanced DBS check – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.