Are you looking for a new role where you can make a difference in your local community? Do you want to be a part of a team of over 20,000 dedicated employees helping to create better places to live, work and travel? Well look no further.
- Location: Westminster Council, 4 Frampton St, Marylebone, London NW8 8LF
- Working Hours: 37.5hrs Monday to Friday between 09:00AM to 17:00PM
What is the purpose of this role?
To provide a cleaning service that meets our contractual commitments, to include, but not limited to, tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins, the polishing of surface and mopping of areas required. In line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
What will this role involve?
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
What are we looking for?
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Have cleaning experience, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a security check prior to starting for this position.
What makes this role unique?
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
- A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
- Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores and more!
- Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme