Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation? An excellent opportunity has arisen, to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 11:00-19:00 Occasional Saturdays
Location: Titus Salt School, Higher Coach Road, Baildon, Shipley BD17 5RH
What will your day look like?
As a working Supervisor you will carry out and oversee the cleaning service within school environments.You will utilise your skills, knowledge and previous supervisory experience to ensure this service is carried out efficiently, safely and in a professional manner that matches and goes beyond the contractual commitments with our client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful and growing Facilities team working alongside a well-known high value client.
You will use your previous experience to;
- Provide a cleaning service that goes beyond the contractual commitments
- Supervise a number of cleaners
- Carry out health & safety briefs and tool box talks
- Liaise with the client to quickly resolve any issues
- Control stock levels
- Enforce internal and external HSEA requirements
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Have good attention to detail
- Driven to deliver a good standard
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Cleaning experience in a similar environment
- Have supervisory experience, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
You will be required to undergo our enhanced DBS check – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.