Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation in Scotland? An excellent opportunity to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe.
Location: Castleview Primary School
Address: 2D Greendykes Rd, Edinburgh EH16 4DP
Shift Pattern: Monday to Thursday 15:00-18:00 Friday 14:00-18:00
Hours per week: 16
Term time only: yes
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the school’s classrooms, meeting rooms, assembly hall and offices
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
What do you need to be successful?
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Have cleaning experience, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
You will be required to undergo our PVG check, this can take 1-3 weeks before you can start work – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.