Are you looking for a new role where you can make a difference in your local community? Do you want to be a part of a team of over 20,000 dedicated employees helping to create better places to live, work and travel? Well look no further.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced part-time Cleaner to work 2 hours a week in the mornings to be responsible and clean the office areas, meeting rooms, toilets and corridors.
- Location: Bexley Civic Offices, 2 Watling street, Bexleyheath, DA6 7AT.
- Working hours: 2 hours a day (Monday to Friday from 06:00 to 08:00AM)
- Hourly Rate: £7.83 per hour
- Contract: Permanent
What is the purpose of this role?
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
What will this role involve?
- Providing a cleaning service that meets our contractual requirements
- Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations
- Controlling stock levels
- Report any concerns or issues to the supervisor immediately for action e.g. broken equipment
- Ensure that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
What are we looking for?
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Have cleaning experience, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
- The successful candidate will be required to go through a security check prior to starting for this position.
What makes this role unique?
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
- A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
- Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores and more!
- Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme