We have a role that has become available to be part of our Highways England team at Amey. Amey provides facilities and estate management services covering 40 sites for Highways England including offices, regional operational centres, traffic officer outstations and one highway maintenance depot.
We deliver planned and reactive maintenance, project and asset management and essential services like cleaning, we help keep the sites we maintain, safe, clean and complaint.
Based at our site, your role will be to provide a cleaning service that meets our contractual commitments, to include, but not limited to, tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins, the polishing of surface and mopping of areas required. In line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
Location: National Highways, Atlantic House, 420 Birchwood Boulevard, Birchwood Point Business Park, Warrington, WA3 7WD
Pay Rate: £9.90ph
Hours: Mon-Fri 3.30pm-6.30pm
What will this role involve?
- Provide a cleaning service that delivers to our contractual requirements
- Control stock levels and order consumables
- Operate machinery safely and in line with the guidelines and training provided
- Ensure a high-quality service is provided to the building users at all times ensuring customer satisfaction
What are we looking for?
- Amey will complete a DBS for you upon successful interview
- Experience using chemicals and machinery safely
- A team member
- Environmental awareness
Our rewards make us feel valued here at Amey. If you’re happy, you’ll think better. It’s a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that’s why we’ve worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, free GP service, dental and childcare vouchers
The Duke of Edinburgh’s Gold Business Award
Are you under 23 years old? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be the next rising star within Amey?
Go the extra mile; gain new skills, push yourself physically, help others and explore new places. Gain friendships, experiences and memories that will last a last time – and have lots of fun too! The aware is run over an 18-month period and there are five modules and an awards presentation included.
Visit amey.co.uk/dofe for more information