We are looking for a Recruiter to join our recruitment team on a 12month FTC.
You will support our Transport Infrastructure team, leading on end to end recruitment and stakeholder management for our Rail account. Our rail business is a principal contractor for UK railways, with our teams maintaining the railways with the latest signalling systems, upgraded track and overhead lines and regular asset inspections.
As our recruiter, you will have the opportunity to further transform the recruitment service from ad-hoc vacancy filling, by leading structured campaigns and proactively recruiting passive candidates via direct approaches. This would be perfect for an agency or in-house recruiter with some experience in the transport/construction industry, however we are open to recruitment experience in any sector.
This role will offer flexible working, with the option to work on a hybrid basis with one day per week in our office in Speke, Liverpool and the rest from home.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Previous work experience in a fast-moving, target focused environment
- Proven track record within an in-house or agency recruitment role
- The ability to multi-task effectively and prioritise appropriately
- Experience working alongside agencies and managing PSL relationships
- Previous experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and time management
- Excellent IT skills, preferably with some working knowledge of database management systems
- A "can-do" attitude and are a strong team player
- Track record of using a range of attraction methods and successfully headhunting through social media and other suitable formats.
- Demonstrated proven experience of partnering with senior managers and directors
- Experience in negotiating and successfully dealing with candidate counter offers.
We’re all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 14,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK’s road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK’s defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. Whether it’s working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you’ll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.