Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
To manage day to day street works requirements for the UU contracts
To assist in the co-ordination of all street works undertaken within our contract and ensure that these are completed to specification and with minimum disruption.
Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30
What will this role involve?
- To plan a full schedule of works in line with the set targets i.e. commercial & to be planed ahead by 7 days.
- Answering incoming calls from Customer and UU in line with the contract SLA’s
- Completing 2 call process
- Customer call backs
- Speed of answering customer and UU
- Ensure all personal administration (e.g. timesheets, holiday forms, expenses forms) are complete, and accurate
- Ensure holiday requests are completed in the required timeframe
- Comply to company policy when reporting absence of sickness
- Contribute to Contract Improvement Group, through direct representation or communicating with representatives
- Complete all HR Self Service requirements as set out by the wider Amey Business
What are we looking for?
- Highly effective motivator with strong written and spoken skills.
- Capable of interfacing at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to react positively to problems and take suitable action to prevent delivery or deadline failures
- Self-Motivated, tenacious and results oriented with a positive outlook.
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to varying timescales and service level agreements
- Ability to act upon their own initiative, problem solve and make sound judgements and decisions.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
What makes this role unique?
You will be responsible for programming, allocating, and coordinating work orders, through liaison with Site Supervisors and/or Direct Service Providers.