Amey are looking for motivated caretakers to join our team working full time based at the Bexley Civic Offices. This is a mobile role, therefore you must have a driving licence - company van will be provided
Shift Pattern will be Monday to Friday 07:30am-16:30pm, expect to work until 8pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to support the Councillor to run the facilities.
What will you be doing?
- Opening up buildings ready for open of business, delivering internal post between sites and collecting from depots.
- React to and execute immediately any general repairs and maintenance duties as required or requested
- Grounds maintenance such a litter picking and grass cutting
- Ensure faults are rectified in a timely and safe manner
- Room set ups and ensure that sites are kept clean, tidy, safe and running smoothly
- Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
- General security services including management of CCTV and alarm systems
- Coordinating access of the buildings to third parties
Who we're looking for?
- SIA Door supervisor/key holding/CCTV is desirable but training for the qualifications will be provided
- Knowledge and previous experience in carrying out basic maintenance tasks
- Knowledgeable of Health and Safety regulation
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
What makes Amey unique?
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
- A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
- Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores and more!
- Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme