What is the role?
Are you looking for a new role where you can make a difference in your local community? Do you want to be a part of a team of over 20,000 dedicated employees helping to create better places to live, work and travel?
Amey are looking for motivated cleaners to work Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week in Tonbridge and Malling area. Hours are mainly early mornings and evenings.
Your responsibility includes:
- Emptying bins
- Polishing of surface and mopping of areas required
- Providing a cleaning service that meets our contractual requirements
- Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
- Travelling between locations - Company Van provided
What are we looking for?
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Some experienced working within officer/schools/college/hospitality environment would be advantageous
- Able to use chemicals and machinery safely
- A team player
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
What does Amey do?
Amey does far more than most people expect. You’re one of 64 million people who have used a service we support today. We help design, implement and run the infrastructure for railways, airports, energy and all sorts of vital public services from defence to healthcare.
There is a wealth of career opportunities at Amey and we’ll support you at every stage, wherever your ambitions lie, giving you the tools to bring your ideas to life and reach your goals. In return for your commitment to Amey you will receive a competitive hourly rate and access to Save with Amey (Amey’s private money saving website) and many more fantastic benefits!