What do we do
At Amey Strategic Consulting – our purpose is simple: apply digital intelligence to help industries make better decisions, enhance value and manage risk. We are market-leading, Asset Management specialists, data-driven, and powered by an amazing collaborative team.
We help organisations make informed decisions about the management of their assets. We embed ourselves with the client to improve their processes, systems and data, and maintain these relationships after we leave. In addition to the transformational work that we do, we’re big on making our diverse workplace a conducive environment for ideas to thrive.
We are recruiting for Principal Consultants who will set the direction of the Amey Strategic Consulting team, establish quality standards and continue to create tailored asset management solutions. Interested to know more?
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide clear direction and visibility for projects and/or technical delivery
- Collaborate and deploy Asset Information systems and processes that create lifecycle cost view of client’s asset portfolios
- Deliver and implement large Asset Management strategies and plans
- Help our clients through Asset Management transformation programmes
- Collect and interpret data to support business decisions, through practical application and/or process ownership
- Network externally to identify business opportunities that can enhance Strategic Consulting and Amey’s offerings and reputation
What you’ll bring:
- Impressive industry experience in any or all of the following sectors - rail, light rail, utilities, aviation and highways
- Strong record of performance management, initiating actions and events to build high performance teams
- Familiar with various asset management models, approaches, business models and standards such as IAM model and ISO55001/PASS55000 accreditation
- Previously held a senior position in a similar organisation, for example an asset owner, operator or regulator
- Enthusiasm, dedication and the confidence to interact, collaborate and negotiate with board level client representatives
- Evidence of senior management responsibilities in quality control and/or corporate governance
- Ample expertise in the diagnosis of Asset Management issues based on evidence, and the ability to effectively communicate this
- Experience of developing cutting edge solutions in areas such as strategy, risk management, competence management, organisational change, change management and operational control
- Project accounting and commercial acumen, gained through exposure to different size projects
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- A plus if you’re chartered in a relevant discipline or equivalent such as but not limited to Asset Management, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations and Economics
Annual Salary: We provide competitive salary packages structured around our internal talent framework. This is reviewed twice a year, offering the opportunity for career progression and promotion.
To learn more about what we can do together, please visit our website www.amey.co.uk/strategic-consulting