What do we do
Amey Strategic Consulting is UK’s leading team dedicated to data, analytics and technology in infrastructure. We apply digital intelligence to help industry make better decisions, enhance value and manage risk.
As a management consultant, you will be a performance improvement specialist helping our clients transform their traditional approach to decision making through the data, information and intelligence. We are practical consultants – we advise, act and do, and you will work across the full change cycle driving and owning the outcomes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enable the use of data and analytics to drive safety, performance, cost, capacity, customer, and environmental improvements for clients
- Use your analytical thinking and knowledge of statistical data analysis to provide your clients with thought leadership on how data enabled change can help transform their business
- Shape, drive and lead projects that deliver tangible and sustained data enabled benefits
- Understand stakeholder environment and build relationships of trust; bringing simplicity to complex situations and helping our clients become data enabled decisions makers
What you’ll bring:
- Experience working with clients providing solutions based on analysis of business challenges
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels
- Ability to work in unfamiliar business areas and to use their skills to create solutions
- Ability to work in, lead, and learn from a small team to deliver successful projects
- Ability to identify creative solutions to business problems and delivery of transformational business change
- Ability to manage complex and cross divisional programme plans
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Achievements in data analysis or software development
- Knowledge of agile working practices
- Experience working with infrastructure organisations
Start Dates: September 2019 onwards
Salary: We provide competitive salary packages structured around our internal talent framework. The latter is reviewed twice a year, offering the opportunity for fast-track salary progression and promotion(s).
To learn more about us and what we can do together, please visit our website www.amey.co.uk/strategic-consulting