What do we do
At Amey Strategic Consulting our purpose is simple: apply digital intelligence to help industries make better decisions, enhance value and manage risk. We are market-leading, Asset Management specialists, data-driven, and powered by an amazing collaborative team.
We help organisations make informed decisions about the management of their assets. We embed ourselves with the client to improve their processes, systems and data, and maintain these relationships after we leave. In addition to the transformational work that we do, we are big on making our diverse workplace a conducive environment for ideas to thrive.
We are recruiting for Senior Consultants who will help lead and influence the performance of some of the largest infrastructure owners internationally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using business intelligence from asset data to build relationships with clients, enabling them to realise the true value of their asset portfolio
- Applying your business management expertise in asset management and strategy for large organisations
- Presenting asset information systems and processes that create a lifecycle cost view of asset portfolios to lead and implement large Asset Management strategies and plans
- Help our clients through Asset Management transformation programmes
- Interpreting data and creating company-wide reports for change management, financial KPIs/outputs (including risks and opportunities)
What you’ll bring:
- Most importantly, you understand how to interpret asset data and information that will support best Asset Management practices through practical application and process ownership
- Proven ability to balance financial and technical demands as part of project management
- Understanding of asset performance requirements and analysis techniques used for service level assurance
- Valuable experience in planning and implementing change programmes in large Asset Management projects
- Understanding and evidence of effective team management across all organisational levels
- Adaptability and discernment to apply skills in unfamiliar business areas and create solutions
- IAM ISO55001 accreditations and similar industry standards are not unfamiliar to you
- A plus if you are a member, or working towards membership, of a professional body
- You’re probably degree qualified in a relevant subject
We provide competitive salary packages structured around our internal talent framework. This is reviewed twice a year, offering the opportunity for career progression and promotion.
To learn more about us and what we can do together, please visit our website www.amey.co.uk/strategic-consulting