As a Facilities Management Team Leader, you will carry out and oversee the cleaning and facilities services at Amey. You will utilise your skills, knowledge and previous supervisory experience to ensure this service is carried out efficiently, safely and in a professional manner that matches and goes beyond the contractual commitments with our client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful and growing Facilities team working alongside a well-known high value client.
What is the purpose of this role?
To assist in the delivery of a range of facilities services to buildings in line with contractual commitments.
- Location: Hanson Academy
- Address: Swain House, Sutton Ave, Bradford BD2 1JP
- Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri 08:00-16:00
- Hours per week: 37.5 hrs
What will this role involve?
- Effective management of staff including appraisals and probation
- Ensuring the buildings are kept to an agreed standard of cleanliness
- Comply with Internal and External HSE and Quality requirements
- Keeping COSHH data sheets up to date
- Working with cleaning supervisor to adjust rotas as required to cover times of staff absenteeism
- Stock control and ordering of all cleaning consumables to ensure service delivery through the correct channels
- Carry out training for team members to ensure standards are maintained
- Building confidence within the business of the cleaning team
- Ensure all necessary policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor cleaning standards throughout the buildings.
- Responsible for management of poor performance
- Ensuring all reactive cleaning tasks are carried out in a timely manner
- Check and sign timesheets in accordance with procedures
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of working within the Facilities/Estate management arena
- People management experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good at developing strong working relationships with on-site client and employees
- Familiar with COSHH standards
You will be required to undergo our enhanced DBS check prior to commencing employment– please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
- A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
- Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores and more!
- Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme