Amey are the people behind the public services you use every day – from roads, railways and schools to waste disposal, airports or the energy and water you use in your home; nearly every person in the UK will benefit from at least one Amey service each day.
We provide a range of professional, civil engineering, construction and maintenance services across the utilities sector into clients such as United Utilities, Severn Trent, Scottish Power and National Grid. Managing and delivering big project solutions as well as repair and maintenance activities, Amey are a renowned, respected and innovative tier 1 supplier across the industry.
What is the purpose of this role?
We are looking to appoint a confident and professional Business PA to fully support our Director’s within our Utilities Business Division.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Management and organisation of the diary for the Director’s
- Coordinate, book travel logistics for UK including Trains, accommodation, cars etc
- Coordinate both internal and external meetings, including room booking, arranging agenda, preparing papers and taking minutes
- Support the production of presentations and documents as required
- This role involves travel to other sites
- Compiling and formatting monthly board level documents
What are we looking for?
- Previous PA/Business Support experience supporting Director level personnel
- Proven experience of multi-tasking and prioritising in a demanding environment
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy across MS office packages – particularly Outlook and Excel
- exceptional organisational skills whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and flexibility.
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our ‘Better Places’ goal. We’re a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work.
Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you can grow in a specific sector or broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.