We are currently looking for a Customer Service Supervisor to be responsible for the recording, monitoring and maintaining of all regulatory client information and supplying this information to the Customer Service Manager and client. In addition, the Customer Service Supervisor will record, monitor and maintain all customer performance and satisfaction results, surveys, KPI & KPM.
What will this role involve?
• Arranging delivery of advance warning literature (to keep customers fully informed)
• Accessing and collating DDA data for sensitive and vulnerable customers.
• Maintaining and monitoring 100% compliance with supply interruption forms.
• Recording and implementing, GSS payments generated by our works.
• Monitoring, recording and assisting with the investigation and resolution of complaint letters
• Assisting the Customer Service Manager with the investigation of high level complaints.
• Helping to keep our customers informed with accurate and reliable information.
• Assisting in developing members of staff in all aspects of customer care.
• Managing/maintaining customer relationships/expectations at all levels.
• Producing and Maintaining customer information packs
• Identifying MPs and council officials for each project and making initial contacts
• Building long term relationships with the supply chain and external clients
• Driving innovation and efficiencies to provide best values for the client
• Ensuring daily CRC reports are monitored / checked reporting any new customer issues to the appropriate CLO for action
• Assisting with the resolution of customer response complaints (CRC), providing feedback on resolution
• Producing and maintaining operative call out lists for in-hours and out of hours call out
• Identifying and escalating any concerns that could lead to wide scale customer or environmental impact
• Acting as a point of contact for all operational staff customer administration requirements.
• Ensuring follow up issues on returned questionnaires are dealt with and responses recorded.
• General office duties, filing/scanning, printings, folding of letters.
• Ownership of DG7 Monitoring, recording & reporting
• Monitoring/actioning CRC daily issues
• Implementing GSS payments
• Monitoring and recording Supply Interruption Forms
• Monitoring and recording Customer Questionnaires
• Customer information letters
• Customer packs, maintenance
What you should bring to the role?
• Ability to coach, mentor and delegate task
• Excellent personal organisation skills
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Excellent problem solving skills with objective analysis driven by customer need
• Flexible approach to work
• Good foresight and the ability to plan ahead.
• Uncompromising over achieving customer standards
• Receptive to change and committed to continuous improvement
• Proactive thinking
• Innovative “Think outside the box”
• Computer literate for the use of a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
• Strength of character to guide others in a clear, concise and fair manner.
• Good problem solver
• Ability to adapt to change
• Ability to work unsupervised
• The ability to actively influence events
• To recognise opportunities and to act on them to improve the experience
• Ability to work with others to achieve a common goal effectively
• Previous experience in a Team Leader or Supervisor customer service/administration role.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Ideally experience of working with detail design drawings and job specifications.
• Microsoft office
• Previous telephony experience
• Build relationship with the client delivery team, internal/external stakeholders
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Producing and maintaining spread sheets
• Knowledge of Health and Safety
• NRSWA understating
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our ‘Better Places’ goal. We’re a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work.
Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you can grow in a specific sector or broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.