What is the purpose of this role?
Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation in Bradford? An excellent opportunity to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe
Location: Hanson Academy
Address: Swain House, Sutton Avenue, Bradford BD2 1JP
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 15.00 – 18.00
Hours per week: 15
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the school’s classrooms, meeting rooms, assembly hall and offices
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations
What do you need to be successful?
- Must have cleaning experience, preferably with office/deep cleaning/schools background
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
You will be required to undergo our CRB check, this can take 1-3 weeks before you can start work
What makes Amey unique?
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
- A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
- Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores and more!
- Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme
What makes this role unique?
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our successful and growing business.