Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation in Scotland? An excellent opportunity to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe.
Location: Knightswood Secondary School
Address: 60 Knightswood Road, Glasgow G13 2XD
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 06:00-09:00
Hours per week: 15
What will this role involve?
You will be responsible for the school’s classrooms, meeting rooms, assembly hall and offices
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
What are we looking for?
- Must have cleaning experience, preferably with office/deep cleaning/schools background
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others