Not only are we helping clients in the UK we are solving challenges for clients in other continents - helping to create smart infrastructure solutions across the globe. Working with clients like Denver International Airport in the US, New South Wales Roads and Maritime Service in Australia and the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC) in Qatar.
Our US team is establishing our position as a leading asset management consultant and professional services provider in the rail, road and airport sectors.
- In New York, our team is bringing together our global expertise and skills to help lead the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) asset management program as part of a contract with the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA). We are working alongside the LIRR asset management team to help drive cost and performance efficiencies as well as delivering an even more reliable service to the more than 300,000 passengers served daily.
- In Denver we offer Project Management Office services to support the closing of an innovative P3 deal with Denver International Airport (on behalf of the city and county of Denver). Services include general project management, budget management and support in defining process, procedures and key documentation that will govern the 30+ year project upon signature of the deal.
From our head office in Sydney we support key clients throughout New South Wales, Queensland, and Victoria. Our Australia team is growing our capability and expertise across asset management consultancy, engineering design as well as management services.
We work for a range of state customers including:
- New South Wales Roads and Maritime Service
- Managing and maintaining the Sydney South roadnetwork which includes many of the cities iconic landmarks
- Designing smart motorways to maximise the capacity of the strategic roads network
- Sydney trains
- Supporting the implementation of world class asset management strategies and processes, and the application of advanced analytics
- Queensland TMR (Transport and Main Roads)
- Managing and maintaining the Gold Coast strategic roads network
Middle East – Qatar
Qatar is an exciting and challenging market for us and we are successfully building and developing our reputation with key organisations. We have recently completed a 5 year contract with the Highways Authority in Qatar where we operated and maintained the State of Qatar’s entire route network.
Over the next 5 years Qatar will be investing in technology and looking to establish digital communities. To support this we are continuing to develop relationships with both the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC) and the Department of Trade and Investment (DTI). These relationships allow us to take Qatar's investment projects over the coming years and deliver something exceptional to Qatar, utilising our experience of Smart Cities worldwide.
We are also working with Ferrovial who have an established contract with Qatar Airways to carry out the Facilities Management of Hamad International Airport. And together we have identified future infrastructure opportunities.