We understand that airports work best when people, places and technology work seamlessly together. That’s why we help clients like Heathrow and Glasgow maintain and maximise their spaces, making your movement around airports safer and more enjoyable.
We combine data with our specialist knowledge of airport infrastructure to help airports perform better today, and prioritise investments for the future. Whether it’s making improvements or designing multi-million pound runways from scratch – we’re helping to create better infrastructure.
- Supported 30-year, £50bn upgrade and expansion programme at Heathrow airport
- 20+ years’ experience in the design of aeronautical ground lighting (AGL) - our dedicated AGL team is the largest in the UK
Our core services include:
- Airside planning
- Pavement design
- Pavement assessment and rehabilitation
- Airfield and stand services
- Ancillary facilities
- Aeronautical ground lighting
- AGL control and monitoring systems
- Aerodrome safeguarding and advice