Meet your colleagues
Get inspired and gain real insight into what it’s really like to work at Amey by hearing from some of our current Graduates and Apprentices!
Gain a real insight into working at Amey and being a part of one of our Early Career Programmes by viewing our meet your colleague videos
You’ll find our current Graduates and Apprentices sharing their education and career journey, what they do in their role whilst also providing some inspirational career advice to their younger selves.
Meet your colleagues
Click on the videos to meet the below Graduates and Apprentices!
- Aaron Dunstan – undertakes a wide rage of reactive maintenance tasks on both footways and the live carriageway, e.g. laying kerbs, footway surfacing, minor drainage works, ironwork or street sign replacement
- Georgina Andrew - helps improve the world we live in by planning and designing the construction and maintenance of key infrastructure from road to railway
- Nick Clarke - manages the operations (people, vehicles etc) and understands how we can do business better
- Philip Forster - makes sure different systems within the railways work with each other
- Sarah Richardson - helps to ensure the construction projects are completed within its projected budget
- Jessica McHugh - responsible for the management of environmental issues
- Jack Mahoney - completed a degree in engineering and is now getting first hand practical experience working on projects and writing reports
Feeling inspired to start your career journey?
There are many different ways you can start your career within Amey, including:
- Apprenticeships - to find out more information about our Apprenticeships and to apply or register your interest, please click here
- Degree Apprenticeships - to find out more information about our Degree Apprenticeships programme and to apply or register your interest, please click here
- Graduate Programme - to find out more information about our Graduate programme and to apply or register your interest, please click here.