Changemakers – help shape Amey’s future
Our Changemakers are a group of self-nominated individuals who represent a range of levels across our organisation, across every sector we work in. They act as change agents to be the voice of our people and influence decisions within our business.
Changemakers add value in the following ways:
- Connecting to a remote workforce and helping to engage hard to reach employees
- Connecting leaders to their people - helping colleagues understand what strategic decisions are being made and the potential impact this could have on them and their role and how they can feedback their queries, questions or ideas around this
- Conduit for two-way feedback – acting as trusted voices to represent what is happening and how employees are feeling, take questions from employees and feedback these back up the line and act as a key trusted voice to cascade and share key updates with colleagues
- Being advocates specific programmes of work and driving commitment to specific projects or initiatives - role modelling the change / behaviours or actions needed, and helping to demonstrate what is achievable
- Supplementing group / BU messaging – reinforcing consistency of messages, localising communications to make them authentic and relevant to specific audiences
What’s in it for me? Join our network of over 150 changemakers from across the business and:
- Be one of the first to know about and input into important business decisions
- Have the opportunity to raise your own profile and increase your network, both internally and externally
- Have the opportunity to represent the voice of your team in bigger forums
- Develop new skills (e.g. social media training, change management, communications, influencing, thought leadership)
See our list of business changemakers here!