Amey Chat and Learn
An Amey 'Chat and Learn' is your chance to ask an Amey expert all about their career and learn how you can get a career with our industry.
- Request a 1-2-1 30 minute career talk with an Amey employee
- We will then connect you with an Amey employee for your 1-2-1 talk through Microsoft Teams (ask your parents if you don't have it or it can be downloaded on your phone)
- All guidance will be sent to you prior to your Amey 'Chat and Learn'
- This is your opportunity to ask us your questions and to find out more about our industry
- After your 'Chat and Learn' you will be sent a feedback form to help us gather your thoughts so we can make relevant improvements
We are also giving all schools the chance to request a virtual 30 minute classroom career talk with an Amey employee(s) to help inspire 14-18 years old to think about their career.
- To inspire young people to take up STEM subjects and to purse a career within this industry
- To give young people the opportunity to reach out to some of our Amey employees, with the chance to ask them any questions
- Provide young people with the confidence and motivation to kickstart their career
- To give young people some direction in thinking about their careers
- To provide young people with the resources and tools needed to develop their essential skills
- To help young people understand the different opportunities and pathways into Amey (e.g. apprenticeships/degrees etc)
If you're a teacher and you would like to request a group virtual career talk delivered to a class please complete this online form