Supporting Birmingham Airport’s asset management objectives
Strategic Consulting undertook interviews and site-based investigations into asset management practise across Birmingham Airport.
This was internally hosted and supported through encouragement of an open and honest forum.
Investigation and engagement included executive-level leadership engagement, both airside and landside as well as technical and operational engagement.
- Collating a summary of the AM practise across the organisation
- Touring and engaging with the organisation gives a detailed level of understanding of operational processes
- Informal review through an objective perspective to proactively identify improvement opportunities
- Benchmarking against the international standard for Asset Management
- Building a plan for increasing maturity in asset management practise
- Drawing on Strategic Consulting broader understanding of advanced asset management techniques