The Amey Code
The Amey Code sets out the Amey way of doing things and will help us continually be the organisation that our customers want to do business with, the company communities want working for them and the place where we all want to work.
- We promote fair and inclusive workplaces and do not tolerate harassment, bullying or discrimination.
- Our goal is to ensure we have safe operations for our employees, clients and members of the public; providing a safe place to work.
- We respect and protect human rights.
- We respect our stakeholders and the communities we live in and serve.
- We do not permit or condone any act of fraud, bribery, corruption or deception.
- We avoid or manage situations where personal interests or actions could conflict or appear to conflict with the company’s best interest.
- We avoid undue influence through giving or accepting gifts and hospitality or making donations to political parties.
- We only engage in fair and lawful competition.
- We protect our natural world, minimising our impact on the environment.
- We only use suppliers that apply the same standards of ethical behaviour as us.
The Amey Code applies to all permanent, temporary and fixed term employees, agency workers, contractors and people engaged by our suppliers. It relates to the way Amey and all its people conduct themselves with customers, colleagues, suppliers and the communities we work in.
We only work with third parties who uphold the same standards as we do. This includes joint venture partners, sub-contractors and suppliers.
If you work for or with Amey, you are responsible for understanding the Amey Code and the related policies, and for asking questions when you are unclear about anything.
Failure to adhere to the Amey Code will result in the appropriate action being taken against those individuals.