Science, Engineering and Technology Graduates
With projects spanning almost every engineering discipline, we are looking for innovative and forward thinking graduates to join us and in return we’ll give you the chance to shine.
To continue being a leading engineering consultancy, managing the vital infrastructure that we all rely on, we support our engineers to become experts in their field, (civil, mechanical, electrical, rail and geotechnical). We’re a diverse company which means you’ll be able to gain experience across multiple sectors, working on a wide mix of projects.
As an engineering graduate you will have a variety of progression opportunities. Including the chance to work on large-scale engineering projects and become a Chartered Engineer through your preferred Professional Institution.
As a Science and Technology Graduates will you need to have an appetite and capability for analytics and the use of statistical data. This helps us to develop innovative solutions for our customers and make smarter business decisions. You’ll help our business grow. So we will make a firm commitment to provide you with the right environment to achieve your professional and personal goals.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Previous technical / industry experience
- Strong analytical, written, communication and presentation skills
- MS Office skills and CAD experience
You’ll need to be:
- Organised and self-motivated with the drive to provide a fresh perspective on engineering challenges
- Passionate about progressing your career and developing within your technical discipline, including working towards Chartered Engineer status
- Keen to develop your existing skills and acquire new technical competences to enhance personal and team capability
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment with a dedicated approach to meet project deadlines
- Eligible to work and live permanently in the UK
How to apply
Applications to our Graduate Development Programme are open all year round and vacancies are advertised here along with a list of our currently available roles. To find more information, select the role you are interested in and you will be given the option to apply. And the application process is simple. Just answer a few questions about yourself and upload your CV.
If there are no graduate vacancies in your chosen area, please sign up to our ‘Job Alerts’ so that we can tell you when they come up.