General Management and Operations Graduates
It’s very important to recruit the right people who are capable of running our business efficiently and effectively. Our General Management and Operations Graduates are integral to the future success and the growth of our business.
We’ll give you real responsibility from day one, providing experiences which will stretch you and which you will find rewarding. We have General Management and Operations Graduates working across our whole business, in all of the sectors in which we operate including transport, utilities, facilities management, environment and consulting.
You will work in an operational, project or business management role. Whichever management career you choose, we’ll help you develop strong people management skills, commercial and business acumen and operational expertise. We will provide you with the right environment to grow professionally and personally in order to achieve your career ambitions and support you to gain a professional qualification through a Professional Institution.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree (Business Management desirable)
- Previous business/leadership/management experience
- MS Office skills
- Strong analytical, written, communication and presentation skills
- The ability to challenge existing processes, responding positively to change, and able to work flexibly
- Good project management and co-ordination skills
- A passion for progressing your career and developing within a management role
- Organised and self-motivated with the drive to achieve continuous improvement targets
- Able to make decisions – and be accountable for them
- Able to work and consult with internal/external contacts at a range of levels. This will involve developing relationships with key stakeholders to establish trust, credibility and respect.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment, with a dedicated approach to meeting project deadlines
- Commercially aware
- Eligible to work and live permanently in the UK
How to apply
Applications to our Graduate Development Programme are open all year round and vacancies are advertised here along with a list of our currently available roles. To find more information, select the role you are interested in and you will be given the option to apply. We’ll ask you a series of questions and to upload your most recent CV.
If there are no graduate vacancies in your chosen area, please sign up to our ‘Job Alerts’ so that we can tell you when they come up.